Scalp Micropigmentation Training Vancouver, Rob James SMP Advanced Scalp
Vancouver SMP Immersion Training
Scalp Micropigmentation is a unique and rapidly growing facet of the booming permanent makeup industry.
SMP is an affordable, trouble free solution for those facing hair loss issues. And with an endless number of males and females searching for an answer SMP is set to continue growing.
The Advanced Scalp comprehensive 3-day intensive SMP certification course covers every aspect of the Scalp Micropigmentation business.
My goal is to equip all my students with the knowledge and practical skills to confidently and consistently produce incredible results. From client consultation to SMP application, I’ll walk you step by step though my entire failsafe process.
Aspects of Advanced Scalp comprehensive training include:
- Safe & Sanitary Practices
- SMP station Setting up/break down
- SMP Machines
- SMP Pigments
- Successful consultations
- Male pattern and Female pattern hair loss
- FUE/FUT Scars, scalp conditions, alopecia
- Needle types
- SMP techniques and uses
- Impression depth, needle control exercises
- Hairlines: diffused, straight, broken
- Blending, fading, Scalp mapping
- Topical numbing, aftercare procedure
- The Business of SMP, social media, promotion
- POST COURSE SUPPORT
“SMP has turned a corner in the last two years. The appearance, style and realism of SMP have drastically changed. People are now looking for a higher level of artistic skill, and a level of professionalism to match. My training heavily emphasizes a hands on and practical approach with special attention to subtle, natural details”.
My advise to anyone looking to get into this industry is always:
- Find a trainer who is in high demand for their own SMP skills
- Find a trainer who offers continued post course support
- Find a trainers who’s work you would like to replicate
Train once, train Right!
As one of the most experienced and requested SMP artists in Canada I know the nuances, good habits and subtle techniques that will separate you from the pack and make you an outstanding artist.
Work full time/work part time, the choice is yours
Scalp Micropigmentation gives you the flexibility of either working for yourself, working for an established clinic or as an add-on service to your existing business.
And with treatment plans ranging from $800 – $4000 training and start up cost being comparatively low, you can expect a quick return on your investment.
Rob James works out of his busy
Vancouver SMP studio Advanced Scalp.
For more information contact: Info@robjamessmp.com or Info@advancedscalp.com